Will it be a Buyer or Seller’s Market?
- Franklin’s inventory is down about 10% over this time last year with the days on market 50% less. Third quarter numbers posted show an increase in home values over 2nd quarter.
- Interest rates are forecasted to rise as we enter the spring market and continue through the summer.
- The expectation is that home values will continue to improve as we enter the spring market.
- Homes prices should remain consistent over the next 6-9 months with no rapid increase or big dip downward.
- Optimism is being felt and home equity, once lost, is recovering. I feel more sellers will be putting there homes on the market as we approach the spring.
Buying a Home Remains Cheaper Than Renting
Rent vs. Buy | Which is Cheaper for You?
Forward to a Friend